In this series of videos, you will learn Php from starting to the very end. If you are a beginner in the world of php programming or even unfamiliar with coding, these video tutorials will help you to develop and deploy your own website using Php.
Before getting our hands dirty with php programming, lets set up the tools and environment necessary for this session. The exact installation instructions are provided in the video but I will mention the tools we installed quickly for your future reference.
You will have to download Microsoft code editor named Visual Studio Code (or any other source code editor of your choice). It is one of the best code editors that provides a very smooth programming experience. There are lot of other features that make this editor one of the best, like coloured keywords, files and folder navigation panel, syntax autocomplete etc. But since I have already made a video on VS Code I will not talk a lot about it here. The other thing I installed for working with php code is XAMPP. XAMPP is a free and easy to use Apache distribution containing Maria Db and PHP. I have used it throught this Php Course. The XAMPP open source package has been designed to be incredibly easy to install and easy to use. Lets see how we can get these softwares quickly into our computers.
1. Go to the link https://code.visualstudio.com/download to download VS Code for your respective operating system and platform.
2. Open the downloaded setup file and install it. The installation process is pretty simple and self-explanatory.
Next step is to install the XAMPP software. It provides interpreters for scripts written in the Php, along with server solutions.
1. Go to the link https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html to download XAMPP according to your OS and platform.
2. Open the downloaded setup file. Follow the setup wizard and install XAMPP .
3. Run XAMPP after the installation. Start MySQL and Apache server by clicking Start in front of it. (This has been practically done and explained in the video)
Note: If you face any issue while starting the servers in step 3 regarding Port 80, make sure port 80 is not being used by any other application such as Skype. You can check the port usage stats in Resource Monitor of the windows OS.
Open web browser, type localhost/phpMyAdmin in the address bar and hit enter. The phpMyAdmin page will open proving that the installed softwares and other things are working right.
thank you Harry bhai for this series
harry bhai great video series
Harry bhai select option ka data kaise insert karate php form ?
You Are Great!!!
No downloadable resources for this video. If you think you need anything, please post it in the QnA!
Any Course related announcements will be posted here