- Programming or Coding is the way by which we can interact with computer and can give instructions to computer.
- Computer only understands Machine Language (Binary Digits).
-C is widely used programming language because it is reliable, simple and easy to use language. And because of these reasons only nowadays also C language is mostly used all over the world.
-C is a Low – Level Language as in C language the programmer has most of the control of the code.
· C is very fast & efficient programming Language.
· It is Easy to learn Language.
· It has many pre-defined functions and operators which make complex program easy.
· It is one of the most powerful programming Language.
· C is mainly and largely used to make large-scale projects.
· C Programming is used when we need to extract best performance of the program.
· Most of the OS are developed by using C language only.
· In every developer survey result C language is always one of the ten programming language in the world.
· C language is mostly in demand in the software markets of the world.
· Because of C Language the hiring chance in any company becomes very high.
· Most of the part of Linux OS is written in C Language.
· MySQL Database is written or coded in C Language.
· Most of the part of Ruby and Pearl Programming Language is written in C Language.
· Python’s Library i.e. CPython is written in C Language.
· And there are also many more applications written in C Language.
IDE – IDE (Integrated Development Environment) is a software application which provides many comprehensive facilities to programmers for software or application development.
· Ide provide tools to create build and test software’s. It also provides programmable editors, libraries, build automation tools etc.
· It has features like syntax highlighting, syntax checking etc.
· E.g. Net Beans, Microsoft Visual Studio etc.
Compiler – It’s a software that transforms computer code written in one programming language into another language i.e. machine language.
· It translates the source code to machine code so that it can be executed by the computer.
· E.g. GNU Gcc etc.
So, It’s a complete overview of C Programming Language. In Next Post we’ll discuss more about it…
No Source Code Associated With This Video
sir video 8 ki excercise ka solutions kaha milegi
Sir aapke video bahut good hai mai dekhta hu Web development pe full course banaiye sir
harry bhai please upload videos of HTML , CSS, step by step like anothers courses because fir kabhi nhi bhulega ,,, and really Dil se thanks for your hardwork,, you are making many lifes beautiful ,,,,, itne ache se koi step by step samjha deta hai na to padhne ka bhi alag hi maja hota hai.
my name is Sohail Ejaz
sir , 76 Videos Full Course of C Programming? please tel me!!
Sir, is this course finished?
gcc.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-wall'; did you mean '-Wall'? and without wall it is good why with wall i cant find all files which u said in this vedios main c main i maino main s please tell me the reason baki you are very nice yar bhot achy se smaj arha hai sabh kuch thankou so much bro
Sir web development and c programming dono ki cheat sheet ya nites provide kardo
Any Course related announcements will be posted here